Go to the Sign Up/Sign In page.
- Once signed in, click on Campaigns located in the menu on the left.
- Click the New Campaign button at the top.
- Name your campaign.
- Select countries or groups (Asia, Europe, Africa, America, Other countries) to geo-target.
You can expand the list by clicking on the +(plus) button next to every group.
- Enter the CPCs (cost-per-click) for Desktop, Tablet and/or Mobile.
You may choose a specific CPC for different countries by clicking on the "Advanced Bidding".
Set $0.00 if you want to exclude device targeting.
- Select a daily and total budget. (Optional)
- Add start and end dates for the campaign. (Optional)
- Add tracking parameters to pass variables.
- Create and install a conversion pixel on your landing pages. More about conversion pixel and implementation guide.
Be sure to click on the Create button before exiting.
The next step is to create ad items that visitors will see on publisher sites. After the ad items approved - your campaign will launch!
For more information on "Creating a successful campaign".