This policy is provided for general guidance only.
All images, headlines, and landing pages must comply with applicable laws, regulations and codes.
Ad.Style reserves the right to reject any content for any reason.
- Must contain correct spelling, punctuation, and capitalization
- Must not make any unsubstantiated or misleading claims
- Must not attack other products or competitors
- Must be related to the underlying content and must not be sensational
- Must be clean and crisp with a clear subject
- Must not be primarily text
- Must not be a before & after photo of a product’s effects
- Must be tasteful (no eroticism, or “gross-out” images)
- Must not distort the subject for effect
- Must not contain arrows, circles, borders, highlights, etc.
- Must be related to the underlying content
- Must not contain a company logo or branding
Landing Page Guidelines:
- Sponsored content must be clearly labeled
- Content may not generate pop-up windows or redirect the user to an unrelated page
- Content must not be misleading or make fraudulent claims
- Content must match the content type of the campaign that it’s in.
- Content must be in the form of text and/or video
- Obscene or Pornographic - Content that is deemed to be vulgar, indecent or in bad taste is considered non-compliant.
This includes, but is not limited to, content considered to be erotic or primarily sexual in purpose, such as adult-oriented material.
- Discriminatory - Content that contains pictures or text advocating prejudice or discrimination against any race, national origin, religion, disability or handicap, gender, age, or sexual orientation is considered non-compliant.
- Religious - Content from religious organizations does not run in the Ad.Style network.
- Political content -
- Political content is defined as public policy, advocacy, political party or candidate content. Ad.Style will use commercially reasonable efforts to make content opportunities available to all political organizations
- Content that manipulates an image of a candidate is considered non-compliant.
- Content that takes the form of an attack aimed at discrediting the opposing candidate or party is considered non-compliant.
- Gambling - Content that promotes betting, lotteries or gambling — unless it is for national or local government-sanctioned lotteries such as state-sponsored lotteries in the United States — is considered non-compliant
*This restriction does not apply to content targeted exclusively to the UK.
- Tobacco -Tobacco, tobacco brand or tobacco product content does not run in the Ad.Style network.
- Prescription Drugs, Diet Drugs & Diet Regimens -
- Content offering unsubstantiated claims is considered non-compliant.
- Pharmaceutical content to consumers must be in compliance with FDA guidelines for Direct to Consumer (DTC) content.
- Marijuana or Illegal Drugs -
- Content on the subject of marijuana, legal or otherwise, or any illegal drug use is considered non-compliant.
- Supplements that allegedly mimic illegal drugs or drug use, such as herbal ecstasy, “natural” Adderall, etc. are considered non-compliant.